Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Change compiler (need 64 bit)

Change compiler (need 64 bit)

Hello all,
I'm wondering if there is any chance in OpenModelica to change compiler?
I need to export 64 bit FMU (.dll).
Thanks for help,
Lala

Re: Change compiler (need 64 bit)

Or, there is another possibility. If someone has Dymola, You can export my model as 64 bit FMU. I really need this and I will be grateful if someone will help me with this.
If You are interested to help, I will send You my model from OpenModlica.
Cheers,
Lala

I too am searching for a way to export 64-bit FMUs. If anyone has any idea, please guide me.

Ujjee

Hello,

I need the possibility the change the compiler on Windows from gcc 32bit to a 64bit compiler. I am having the issue that the 32bit gcc runs out of memory and crashes during compilation (revision-21068). A guide would be nice.

Code:

returning NULL (not enough memory) from rml_major_collection!
     returning NULL (not enough memory) from rml_minor_collection!
     returning NULL (not enough memory) from rml_prim_gcalloc!

Have you ever solved this problem? I also need to export modelica model to fmu on openModelica with 64 bit compiler

You can't install the 64bit OpenModelica? That would produce a 64bit FMU.

actually i want to compile fmu with msvc10 64bit,and i will integrate this fmu to 64bit Simulink(with msvc10). But it failed, is it same to compile with gcc.?

here is the info :

e:/OpenModelica1.12.0-64bit//share/omc/scripts/Compile.bat conditioning_circuit msvc10 mingw64 parallel 4 0
PATH = "e:\OpenModelica1.12.0-64bit\tools\msys\mingw64\bin;e:\OpenModelica1.12.0-64bit\tools\msys\mingw64\bin\..\..\usr\bin;"
Setting environment for using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 x86 tools.

It seems to use 32bit compiler

It should work to compile with GCC, it might even be possible to import it and run it in Simulink.
Yes, unfortunately for MSVC we only compile the 32bit dependencies and the FMU.
We should add support for 64bit MSVC. I opened a ticket about it:
https://trac.openmodelica.org/OpenModelica/ticket/4738
and we will try to fix this as soon as possible.

Thanks for you reply, but when i co-simulation the generated fmu with simulink, it comes out with this error:

Error in supplied FMU: An error occurred in function 'fmi2DoStep' for block 'test/FMU' during simulation.

Hello,

Did anyone try to do it by hand? I mean taking the sources and compiling them without the OpenModelica help.

Thanks

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: