Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

ModelicaML installation via Eclipse Kepler

ModelicaML installation via Eclipse Kepler

Hi all,

I just installed Eclipse modeling tools along with Papyrus, Xtext and Acceleo all of them updated to the last version. However, when I go to open the the Papyrus perspective and I want to start a new Papyrus project I cannot select the ModelicaML language diagram because the only available are: SysML, UML and UML Profile.

I noted that when I have installed ModelicaML through Help --> Install new software --> and so on and using the website:

http://www.ida.liu.se/~pelab/modelica/OpenModelica/MDT/

it seems that not all software package is installed because it returns me a message that says:

cannot perform operation. Computing alternate solutions may take a while.

After that I checked further if MDT was installed and Eclipse says me : Yes it is installed.

So, where is the problem?

Thanks

Regards

Re: ModelicaML installation via Eclipse Kepler

I see...

I have the same version of Eclipse and I could installed successfully. Since you said that you have followed all the steps as the manual says, I am afraid that the only help I can give you is to re install everything again. (It seems also that you have installed the modeling tools for Eclipse)

Cheers!

Re: ModelicaML installation via Eclipse Kepler

Hi,

Please make sure that Acceleo 2.8 is installed before installing ModelicaML.
We haven't moved yet to Acceleo 3.
Just follow the instructions from the installation manual.

Wladimir

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: