Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Problem with dumpXMLDAE()

Problem with dumpXMLDAE()

Good morning everybody

I have a problem with the dumpXMLDAE-command in the OMShell. I would like to get the state-space-description of my Model in XML. For this i try dumpXMLDAE(MyModel, translationLevel=backEnd).
The parameter translationLevel have no effect on the XML-File. Is it my mistake or a bug? I try all 3 possibilities "flat", "optimiser" and "backEnd", but nothing changed on the XML-File.

Is there any posibility to get the state-space-description or the ODE-System out of the DAE-System?

Best regards
deaken123

Re: Problem with dumpXMLDAE()

https://build.openmodelica.org/Document … arize.html should help with the state-space description if I am not mistaken.

We use ODE solvers to simulate, so it should always be a (hybrid) ODE that you get out of OpenModelica at the final step of translation.

Thanks for the quick answer!

Is there any way to get the ODE-System at the final step of translation?

I used the addSolvingInfo-Paramter in the dumpXMLDAE-command to getting Information how to solve the DAE-System. With this information it is possible to translate the DAE into a ODE-System.

Why isnt it possible to get the ODE-System directly into the XML-File?

Best regards
deaken123

Hey,

how does your model looks like?
Since when it's small and already in ODE form the xml output will not change.

so long.
Willi

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic