Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Interactive simulation

Interactive simulation

I have simple model and looking for interactive simulation - where can I find some example how is is done? Unfortunately documentation does not show hot do it ...

Re: Interactive simulation

Interactive simulation is currently not available. It will be available in future but i can't say when.

Adeel.

I would like to build-up simple test bench on motor control... To measure, evaluate, and design an application. I am having simple pmsm control, running on embedded system which I would like to connect to get sampled data then compare with simulation reference platform. Is there any demo to get this?
thank you
peb

Hello peb

As far as I know the only way is using sockets. You can use the links in this post (https://www.openmodelica.org/index.php/ … c?id=1113) as a reference.

Best regards
Koldo

Thanks. I am looking for something "Processor-In-Loop" or "Hardware-In-Loop", - I do have my inner loop (100usec) executed withing uC and I would like to control it to set required speed/torque and check response. Now I wonder if this OpenModelica is capable to do it?

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic