Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Simulation Internal error

Simulation Internal error

Hi,

when I'm trying to simulate my model (in OMEdit) I receive the following error:

Code:

Translation    09:56:40        0:0-0:0    Internal error Transformation Module PFPlusExt index Reduction Method Pantelides failed!

It uses external C libraries. Any ideas what might be wrong?

If needed I can provide more information about the model. Thanks for your time and help.

Re: Simulation Internal error

Hello,

yes, please provide the model you used, we can't help
without an example that causes the issue.

so long.
Willi

Hi,

I'm having the same error so I will continue on this thread:

[:0:0-0:0] Error: Internal error Transformation Module PFPlusExt index Reduction Method Pantelides failed!

I'm trying to model the comand law for a UAV using Modelica and OMEDIT.

Files

To reproduce the error, load:
-DroneAxeSystem01
-drone02
-PID02
-Test05

then run Test05. the error should apear.

Plus, some additional indications are given by the consol but it's to long to copy here.

After a good night, I redo my model and error vanished...

I'don't know what it comes from, but for me it's case solved.

i am simulating a model of combined cycle power plant,the simulation is running but it generates no output,it gives the following warning:
LOG_NLS_V | warning | <p>Warning: maximal number of iteration reached but no root found</p>
stdout | warning | <p>While solving non-linear system an assertion failed during initialization.</p>
LOG_UTIL | warning | <p>solver will try to handle division by zero at time 0: stodolaTurbine1.proe.x * stodolaTurbine1.Te * stodolaTurbine1.Cst</p>

what can be the problem?how can i fix it?

steam-turbine.mo

steam-turbine.mo

Attachments:

Has anyone found any success overcoming this error for their code? I also recently ran into this error when trying to simulate a Rankine Cycle model on OpenModelica. The model generates two both

Code:

[ThermoPower.Water: 5880:7-5880:56]: Model is structurally singular, error found sorting equations  

&

Code:

Internal error Transformation Module PFPlusExt index Reduction Method Pantelides failed! 

errors and I'm having difficulty trouble shooting these.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by: KFung - Feb-14-19 21:59:20

hi,
i have the same error msg ,i wasasking if you found a solution for this bug

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic