OpenModelica

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

example of directly linking with libOpenModelicaCompiler.dll

example of directly linking with libOpenModelicaCompiler.dll

I'm interested in a simple example of how to initialize and then use the omc_OpenModelicaScriptingAPI_* functions in this dll in order to build an entirely stand-alone application that can interact with Modelica objects. Specifically, there's the matter of properly obtaining the threadData_t object needed by all of these functions and how to initialize any logging and error handling behavior(s).

The API defined in OpenModelicaScriptingAPIQt.h I find interesting because it wraps the above methods in a way that I'll want to do similarly in C++. Any examples for how to use this API in a standalone mode?

I haven't found any simple examples in the source distribution. Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: example of directly linking with libOpenModelicaCompiler.dll

There is a small client library here that you can inspire from:
https://github.com/OpenModelica/OMCompi … pp/omcCAPI

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: example of directly linking with libOpenModelicaCompiler.dll

Thanks, that was really helpful and I probably wouldn't have found it on my own. Note that the associated readme.md file is misleading.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: