Here you can find some useful documents and tutorials to move your first steps in the OpenModelica world
- OM overall User's Guide (HTML)
- OM overall User's Guide (PDF), 6 MB
- OM overall User's Guide (epub), 6 MB
- OM Japanese Translation User's Guide (PDF), 6 MB
- Older versions of the User's Guide
- FMI with OpenModelica OMSimulator tool documentation as pdf and html
- Step-by-step interactive spokentutorial of using OpenModelica
- Interactive OMWebbook with examples of Modelica textual modelling
OpenModelica users guide, this document contains a complete guide on OpenModelica usage form the user point of view, OMEdit connection editor, MDT Eclipse Plugin, Dynamic Optimization, OMOptim, OMSens for sensitivity analysis and optimization, OMNotebook, Equation and algorithmic code Modelica debugger, Modelica, Python and Matlab scripting including description of the full API.
This document is intended for library developers and advanced users, the wiki page explains how to write a Modelica library fully compliant with the last Modelica specification. Please note that for the time being the only compliant library is Modelica Standard Library 3.2.1beta.
- OpenModelica system documentation (2013-02-01), 1.9 MB
This document is mainly intended for developers and advanced users, but in the first chapters users can find a brief description of the OpenModelica system structure, several debugging scenarios and scripting examples.
- OpenModelica Scripting APIs List (webpage)
This webpages are automatically generated by Openmodelica build, here you can find the up-to-date list of OpenModelica Scripting APIs.
- Modelica Documentation (webpage)
Documentation related to Modelica builtin functions and Modelica libraries shipped with OpenModelica (including MSL) automatically generated by OpenModelica
- Modelica Tutorial (2012-02-07), 4 MB
Modelica language and Object Oriented Modeling and Simulation introduction tutorial by Peter Fritzson