- DrControl, an active electronic book course material based on OMNotebook for teaching control theory and modeling with Modelica
- It contains explanations about basic concepts of control theory along with Modelica exercises
- Observer models, Kalman filter, and linearization of non-linear problems are some of the topics in the course used in control of pendulum, DC motor, and tank system models among others
- OMWebbook with interactive self-learning exercises and runnable simulation models. (Web version of DrModelica)
- Interactive step-by-step self-learning for beginners of Modelica: on-line spoken tutorials with exercises using OpenModelica.
- Chemical engineering flowsheets at FOSSEE.
- Power system simulations at FOSSEE.
- Textbook companions books with executable applications and exercises using OpenModelica.
Modelica Tutorial Short Course
Modelica Long Course
In this section you can see a complete modelica course, divided in 12 lessons, plus some exercises.
- Modelica Environments
- Functions and Algorithms
- Hybrid Systems
- Bio Population
- Model Design
- Romeo Julia
- Library Design
DrControl - Control Course with Modelica and OpenModelica