Advanced Interactive OpenModelica Compiler (OMC)
OMC is a Modelica compiler, translating Modelica to C code, with a symbol table containing definitions of classes, functions, and variables. Such definitions can be predefined, user-defined, or obtained from libraries. The compiler also includes a Modelica interpreter for interactive usage and constant expression evaluation. The subsystem also includes facilities for building simulation executables linked with selected numerical ODE or DAE solvers.
- Nightly Builds: http://build.openmodelica.org/omc/builds/
- Releases for Windows: http://build.openmodelica.org/omc/builds/windows/releases/
- Peter Fritzson, Linköping University, PELAB – Programming Environment Lab, Sweden
- Adrian Pop, Linköping University, PELAB – Programming Environment Lab, Sweden
- Mail to: OpenModelica [at] ida.liu.se