Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » JulianD

May-12-20 10:26:38
Application of VehicleInterfaces in OMEdit

Thank you very much for your detailed answer. It seems, like it's not as easy as I hoped it would be.
I was working through the web book  "Modelica by Example" to cover the basics, but to get to my goal, I need to start working with the libraries.

May-12-20 10:23:55
Provide a tree view of the components in a model
Category: Developer

So the current way to go about creating and managing a new model, is to do so in the library browser?

May-11-20 14:45:32
Application of VehicleInterfaces in OMEdit

I'm new to OpenModelica as well as Modelica itself. I want to use the VehicleInterfaces library, but the documentation is rather short and specific to application in Dymola.
For the Tutorial1 in the library, it says to right click and change Classes for the subsystems (in Dymola). This feature is not available for OMEdit. How do you go about this in OMEdit and is there a better tutorial on vehicle, and especially drive train modelling with OpenModelica and OMEdit?

May-11-20 14:15:01
Provide a tree view of the components in a model
Category: Developer

What happened to that feature? In OMEdit v1.14.1 there is no Model Browser, only Library Browser.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » JulianD
You are here: