Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » DATA99

Hello,
I have some data extracted from matlab which i want them to be accessible in openmodelica. The data are in the form of table of x,y and the value z.. I want to create a function that reproduce the point z out of x and y, in which the function can also interpolates nicely between x and y. So basically the Modelica interpolation will have to load the table of results and do the interpolation. Is this possible ? can anyone lead me to the way ?
thanks for the help in advance.
I attached my data with this message, the first row and the first column corresponds to the x and y values respectively.
data.txt

I am trying to model a microchannel for fluid transport in openmodelica. The channel is non-circular though. I am not an expert in modelica, so if i may ask, from where can i start ? is the static and the dynamic pipes in the fluid library suitable for my purpose with some modifications ?

Here's the link of how the channel looks like:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7opdu6dwnvqfsfc/pipe.png?dl=0

Any help would be appreciated.

Jul-12-19 08:07:05
Error Messages

Hello,

Yup, thats true. i thought like be deleting the connections directly from the diagram view, it will be directly deleted from the source code too. Thanks for the reply.
So i fixed the connections and i tried to check th model, but modelica is saying that " Check of PumpChamber completed successfully.
Class PumpChamber has 383 equation(s) and 382 variable(s).
235 of these are trivial equation(s). ",  which results in an overdetermined system. My question is that is there a way or another that i can track the missing variable or where exactly i am missing it ?

i updated the my model to be more clearer.

Jul-10-19 15:43:07
Error Messages

I am trying to model a pump system. The system consists of a controller, two ON/OFF valves, and a swept volume acting as a chamber. The controller is responsible for the state of the valves as well as filling the volume and pumping it. When connecting all the components together, i started getting errors saying " Failed to instantiate equation between components ", for example between the swept volume and the first valve. I tried to delete the valves from the whole system and connect the piston directly to the source, but i then got an error saying "Failed to instantiate equation .." between the piston displacment and its input.

I couldn't understand where is my problem to be exact. Is it with the model themselves that they cannot be connected together or am i missing something else?

I am not an expert in modelica obviously, but i got the basics of course.

To make things clearer, i attached the model.

Any help would be appreciated.

May-23-19 10:27:38
Redeclaring two medium packages in one system component

Hello,

I am new to modelica, and i don't have this much experience in it, but i got the basics of course. I am trying to model a micrfluidic network. The network consists of two sources of water and oil, controlled by two valves. The flow of the two mediums interact at a Tjunction and then into a tank or chamber. I don't care about the fluid properties of the mixture because its not my purpose. My question is how do redeclare two medium packages (water and oil) in one system component such as the Tjunction or a tank in order to simulate the system. In my real model, the two mediums doesn't meet, becuase every medium passes through the channels at a different time.

I attached the model with this message

Thank you for the help current/smile
twomediumsv2.mo

• Index
  • » Users
  • » DATA99
You are here: