Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » dietmarw

Oh I was given the impression that Windows users always need to deinstall the nighlty in order to install a new one. I guess that part is the most cumbersome. Still having a simple bat file on the desktop would help :-)

So given the amount of responses not many seem to use the nightly windows version then ;-) Or are just click-happy.

Hi,

as a Linux user I'm pretty spoiled when it comes to getting the latest nightly build. It simply comes with the daily updates. So I was wondering if anyone has already created a kind of bat script that my poor Windows challenged colleagues could use in order to remove current installed OM version and pull down the latest nightly.

Anyone done this and care to share?

Turns out a simple apt-get build-dep openmodelica does not work since the source packages for openmodelica are missing on the server. :-(

Nah that's far too complicated ;-)

Hi I wanted to test a PR of my own and thought to compile OMEdit (only). Now the README simply says:

Build instructions

Install the dependencies.

But what are those. Could somebody provide a list. Preferably a apt-get package list for Ubuntu :-)

• Index
  • » Users
  • » dietmarw
You are here: