Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » hu94hao

Jan-22-16 02:05:12
Hi All, I am drafting a Brayton Cycle model for simulation in OpenModelica, I have used...
Category: Developer

I know ExternalMedia is necessary when using thermocycle library.As I know, Externalmedia is compatible well with Openmodelica recently.But thermocycle is not.
Do you decide to test it on Windows system or Linux system?(My English is so poor current/smile

Jan-21-16 07:47:20
Hi All, I am drafting a Brayton Cycle model for simulation in OpenModelica, I have used...

Dear hrnck,
        I am glad that you are interested in testing ThermoCycle in OpenModelica. I have already tried to do this thing but failed.If you can succeed in testing Thermocycle in OpenModelica before March,2016, I will appreciate you.

Thanks,
hu94hao

Dec-28-15 00:59:04

Thank you very much.

Dec-24-15 01:19:31

Hello,
         Have you succeeded in adapting the thermocycle to OpenModelica?
Regards,
Hao Hu

Dec-16-15 01:42:11
Implement the HeatPump (from the ThermoCycle library) in a mixedAir room model (Buildings library)

Hello,
          I'm quite new to this software. I'm having some dificulties understanding the components of the ORC_245fa from the ThermoCycle library. When I simulate the step 0,step 1,...,step9,it meets some errors and I can`t understand why it happens.Who can help me?
          Any help would be honestly appreciated.
Many thanks,
Hao Hu

• Index
  • » Users
  • » hu94hao
You are here: