Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » sebapeti

Dec-12-17 12:38:38
Category: Developer

I tried to build the OMCompiler : i cloned the source for the github repository (only the repo of OMCompiler) and followed the readme.linux command

When i launch the first command : autoconf, i have the following error:
/usr/bin/m4:configure.ac:99: cannot open `common/m4/pre-commit.m4': No such file or directory
/usr/bin/m4:configure.ac:101: cannot open `common/m4/ombuilddir.m4': No such file or directory
/usr/bin/m4:configure.ac:255: cannot open `common/m4/ax_cxx_compile_stdcxx_11.m4': No such file or directory
/usr/bin/m4:configure.ac:600: cannot open `common/m4/corba.m4': No such file or directory
/usr/bin/m4:configure.ac:772: cannot open `common/m4/semver.m4': No such file or directory
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1

I think that the OMCompiler repo and thus OMCompiler could not be compiled alone . Is it a bug ? or am i wrong ?

When i change my Language to english, it works !!
Thanks for your quick answer

With the latest version of OpenModelica (OMEdit v1.11.0 64-bit),
we are not able to define some parameters of the simulation with .
For example, when we want to specify the sotp time of the simulation, it's impossible to set this time equal to 1.5 but only equal to 1 or 2
It's exactly the same thing for the interval

Nov-17-14 08:10:11

I try to use OMC in standalone mode.

I want to compile 2 models which are connected, one of connection is made with discrete variables (connect(Z1,Z2));

At the end of the compilation, OMC make simplification but i do not find the fact that Z1 = Z2 in one of the file generated by OMC where as there is trace of simplication for continuous variables (with the alias stuff). Is it a correct or a bug?

Moreover, when i want to disable the alias simplification, there is still alias simplification ...

Nov-12-14 17:04:18

Hi everybody,

i try to compile rml (svn version 280) and i have the following error:

"
parsing (sources.cm):INTERP.sig]
[parsing (sources.cm):Interp.sml]
[parsing (sources.cm):InterpFn.sml]
[autoloading]
[autoloading done]
stdIn:2.33-2.44 Error: unbound structure: Start in path Start.start
stdIn:2.45-2.54 Error: unbound structure: Main in path Main.main
"

I use smlnj version 110.75

thanks for any help

Nov-07-14 10:32:26

Hi everyone, i have some questions about OMC

first of them is about the tearing algorithm. what does it do? what is the aim of using this algorithm?

the second question i have is about the jacobian. How the jacobian is calculated in OpenModelica? is it a symbolic jacobian? automatic differentiation? in this case, which algorithm is used?

Thanks for all your answers

Thanks for your help

when i upgrade rml-mmc, the compilation works !! perhaps you need to indicate in README file that a minimum version of rml-mmc is needed

the svn revision i use is 258

i use rml-mmc 2.3.8

I succeeded to compile this file when i change the following line:

"protected import SCode;"

in

"public import SCode;"

But i have an error when i compile FCore.mo. There is an error at line 511:
"
FCore.mo:511.20-511.41 Error: while processing this CALL goal:  int_eq
type int differs from:
type char
reason: different type names
Error: StaticElaborationError
"

Thanks for your help

I have the following error when i try to build OMC:
"GlobalScriptUtil.mo:283.10-283.15 Error: unbound module id SCode"

The svn tag used is openmodelica_1_9_1

One other question i have about OMC compiler : is it possible to generate C files with a full DAE problem et desactivate all mathematical optimization (like tearing algorithm for example) ?

What i want is a C files which is only the traduction of model from Modelica to C?

Let me know if my question is not enough clear

Let's say we have this kind of model
A=B+C
D=A+B

is the model simplify like that:
D=2*B+C ??

What kind of simplification are made by the compiler? are all equations keep during the simulation?

When i use OMC without the OpenModelica Plateform, with the +help options, we can see that there is a "noSimplify" option.

With or without this option, i observe that there is no modification in the generated files.. So my question is : what kind of simplication does OMC? Is is only a simplification like A=B, where all B are replace by A or is it more complex?

for example, if A=B+C, is A replaces in all equations by B+C

• Index
  • » Users
  • » sebapeti
You are here: