Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » nutaro

Feb-18-13 03:41:32
What can I expect from numArrayElement?
Category: Developer

I'm using the numArrayElement field of SimVar to allocate arrays when arrayCref is defined for the SimVar. This works in almost every case, but there are some instances where numArrayElement is empty even though the variable type is an array and arrayCref is defined. Is this a bug? Or am I misusing the numArrayElement field?

Thanks for any information you can provide,

Jim

Jan-29-13 19:06:34
Looking for a description of the state selection algorithm

Hi Jens,

Thanks for the quick reply. I'm interested in i) how to reconstruct the jacobian for dynamic state selection from the information in the JacobianMatrix structure and 2) what information is stored in the fields of the StateSet structure in SimCode.mo.

Thanks again,

Jim

Jan-28-13 02:41:48

Building on my prior request for information, a description of each field in the JacobianMatrix and JacobianColumn from BackEnd/SimCode.mo would also be extremely helpful.

Thanks again,

Jim

Jan-26-13 21:54:27

Hi all,

I'm looking for a description of the new state selection algorithm and its implementation in the C backend. I believe that what I want is a description of the algorithm as it exists in 1.9 beta and later.

Thanks for your help,
Jim

Oct-25-11 02:25:08
Error: not a data constructor: stringDelimitList

I spoke too soon. Just looked at the make output and it reported an error at the same place. Apologies for the misinformation. Any suggestions?

Oct-24-11 17:56:28

That fixed it. Thanks for your help.

Oct-24-11 15:36:22

I have what I think is the most recent (svn reports At revision 220 with svn update).

Oct-24-11 14:26:40

When trying to compile a freshly checked-out copy of the OpenModelica code, the build process halts with this error. Can anyone suggest a solution?

"/usr/local/rml/bin/rml" -Eplain -Wshow-warnings -ftrace -I../FrontEnd -I../BackEnd -I../Template -I../Util -I../Script -I../Main -I../Global ../FrontEnd/AbsynDep.mo
AbsynDep.mo:316.17-316.34 Error: not a data constructor: stringDelimitList
Error: StaticElaborationError
make[3]: *** [AbsynDep.c] Error 1

• Index
  • » Users
  • » nutaro
You are here: