OpenModelica

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

OMEdit closes with csv output format

OMEdit closes with csv output format

I have found that if we simulate using the "csv" output format OMEdit shows a message and then closes. The message is:

"Communication wit OMEdit server has been lost.
OMEdit will close".

The models are well compiled and executed. I mean, the source, executable, 'XXX_int.xml' and 'XXX_res.csv' files are created in the temporary directory. However connection is lost and visualisation is no possible into OMEdit.

The problem is not present with 'mat', 'plt' or 'empty' output formats

I am using linux- 64 and realease 10967.

Thanks,

Oscar Duarte

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: OMEdit closes with csv output format

Hi everybody

I have the same problem, OMEdit closes if i try to save outputs with a specific file name in another format than "mat".

If i try to save in 'plt', "csv" or 'empty' output formats, the models are well compiled and executed, and saved the "xxx_res.csv" or "xxx_res.plt" files on the working directory; but OMEdit shows the message:

"Communication wit OMEdit server has been lost. OMEdit will close".

My model has 1104 variables.

I don't have the problem when:

1) I simulate a model with lower variables

2) I simulate my 1104 variables model, but with variable filter on the output saving lower variables.

So, it can be a memory problem?

I'am using windows running over centrino

Administrator has disabled public posting. Please login or register in order to proceed.

Re: OMEdit closes with csv output format

Hello everyone,

I have a model with different components. When I get the output file as csv and I do not filter any variable (variable filter = " .* "), I cannot see the voltage of every single pin of the components in the models. For instance, I see the voltage of the negative pin of my device but not positive pin. Can anybody help me with this?

Best,
Pouya

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: