Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

How to implement combiTimeTable in FMU

How to implement combiTimeTable in FMU

In my use case, i want to implement the combiTimeTable inside a FMU, with the possibilites to change the interpolation.

a test model is such:

Code:

model tableSource

import loadFile = ModelicaServices.ExternalReferences.loadResource;
  parameter String internalFile = "modelica://thermalSimulation/internalFile.txt";
  parameter Modelica.Blocks.Types.Smoothness smoothness = Modelica.Blocks.Types.Smoothness.LinearSegments;
  parameter Modelica.Blocks.Types.Extrapolation extrapolation = Modelica.Blocks.Types.Extrapolation.LastTwoPoints;
  Modelica.Blocks.Sources.CombiTimeTable combiTimeTable(extrapolation = extrapolation,fileName = loadFile(internalFile), smoothness = smoothness, tableName = "internalTable", tableOnFile = true) annotation(
    Placement(visible = true, transformation(origin = {-12, 2}, extent = {{-10, -10}, {10, 10}}, rotation = 0)));
  Modelica.Blocks.Interfaces.RealOutput profile_out annotation(
    Placement(visible = true, transformation(origin = {52, 2}, extent = {{-10, -10}, {10, 10}}, rotation = 0), iconTransformation(origin = {58, 2}, extent = {{-10, -10}, {10, 10}}, rotation = 0)));
equation
  connect(combiTimeTable.y[1], profile_out) annotation(
    Line(points = {{0, 2}, {52, 2}}, color = {0, 0, 127}));
end tableSource;

i've noticed that if i disable the option

Code:

Evaluate all parameters

from Tools-> Options -> Simulate and export the FMU, OM will packed all the currently loaded library on OMEdit into the FMU. Is it a bug? or that is the intended behaviour when exporting the FMU?

EDIT:
solved by installing the nightly build 1.19

Edited by: Arinomo23 - Nov-12-21 06:57:20
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: