Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Does openModelica supports any database?

Does openModelica supports any database?

I'm pretty new to modelica , I'm trying to setup and simulate a headlamp module with OpenModelica Connector. Trying to setup it as dynamic module. so It requires some datas for calculation, those were stored in SQL and Excel database. I tried to import datas from Excel using ExternData. But its not handy, Is there a way to import Data's from SQL using some queries or is there any other ways to import datas from Excel ? Open Modelica connector supports python Interface. So if I fetch the needed data from SQL database using Python and pass it to Open Modelica connector as a parameter will it work? or If i fetch the data from excel as dataframe, will I be still able to pass the data to OpenModelica connector as parameter? Explored Externdata library but its not handy or in other words I'm not getting comfort with it.  Thanks.

Re: Does openModelica supports any database?

If these are parameters, passing them is easy: just list all scalar variables and the corresponding values in an overrideFile:
https://www.openmodelica.org/doc/OpenMo … erridefile

Re: Does openModelica supports any database?

Thanks for sharing more info!

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: