Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Sampling time of simulated results

Sampling time of simulated results

I need to export the simulated results from Dymola/Modelica in Matlab.
Currently I have the sampling set to 60s ( Setup - Output interval - Output Length)

When I get the results in a Table, except for the 60s sampling results, there are results for every 1000s interval.

Any idea on how to deal/eliminate this additional result in the results table?

Re: Sampling time of simulated results

I am guessing you are sampling something every 1000s so you have event points at these steps. Use the simulation flag -noEventEmit
to not store those in the file.

Re: Sampling time of simulated results

sjoelund.se wrote:

I am guessing you are sampling something every 1000s so you have event points at these steps. Use the simulation flag -noEventEmit
to not store those in the file.

Thanks for the input.

I was looking through the official documentation for Dymola for some time, but couldnt find anything that
associates to it. I found this from the official manual:

An Output interval group to specify how often results shall be stored. It can be specified in
terms of Interval length or Number of Intervals for the simulation. By default the results
are also stored at discrete events. For the Simulation time unit button after the interval
length input line, see below.

Maybe it is default option to store values at 1000s s (sometimes at 100s s also) ?

Can you provide more details how to try that simulation flag option?
I am new Dymola/Modelica user.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: