Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Describing Exhaust Output used for Recovery Heat Steam Turbine

Describing Exhaust Output used for Recovery Heat Steam Turbine

Hello Modelica Community,

I'm having trouble choosing components within the Modelica Library that will allow the exhaust coming out of a gas turbine to be used as an output for a Recovery Heat Steam Turbine system that will be used in series with the Brayton cycle I just modeled.

Coming out of the outlet of flange_b of the gas turbine, I have it connected to a Pipe.mo then to a SourceMassFlow.mo leading up to a RealOutput.mo

The issue with compatibility here is that the RealOutput.mo only accepts "Real" components. I'm guessing the succession of components leading up to that are not considered "Real" resulting in incompatibility.

Any suggestions on how to model this system, in order to have the exhaust coming out of the turbine act as a system output to later be used by a Recovery Heat Steam Tubine sysem AKA Rankine Cycle?

Re: Describing Exhaust Output used for Recovery Heat Steam Turbine

Below I've attached a link to Imgur, to better represent the system I am modeling.

https://imgur.com/gallery/fVTMVvF

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: