Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Power Systems library not updating

Power Systems library not updating

Hi all,

I am running Openmodelica on Debian jessie using the nightly .deb packages.  When I upgrade, it brings down and installs the Power System library into
/usr/lib/omlibrary as "PowerSystems latest".  However, it keeps the existing library from install "PowerSystems 0.4.0".  When I load the system library "Power Systems" from OMedit, it load the old library and does not appear to see the new library.

Can someone tell me how to correct this?  Do I need to manually delete the old library?

Thanks
Pat

Re: Power Systems library not updating

OMEdit is a bit stupid if you load libraries using the File menu (you can't choose which version to load there).

If you go to Options->Libraries, you can add PowerSystems and manually put latest as the version and it will load the correct PowerSystems (on every startup though).

As an alternative, you can File->Open /usr/lib/omlibrary/PowerSystems latest/package.mo and it will appear in the recent libraries list.

That works; thank you.
Pat

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: