Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Packages management when using compiler in bash mode

Packages management when using compiler in bash mode

I am trying to use the Modelica compiler in batch mode in order to compile multiple Modelica models (I currently use OpenModelica v1.9.1).
I use two packages : modelsRoot and modelsRoot.subModel1 (in two package.mo files).
When I run the following command line,

compilerModelicaOMC modelsRoot/subModel1/package.mo modelsRoot/package.mo

I get an error "Error: Failed to insert class subModel1 within modelsRoot;
Failed to parse file: modelsRoot/subModel1/package.mo"
Whereas when I run the following command line

compilerModelicaOMC modelsRoot/package.mo modelsRoot/subModel1/package.mo

it works fine. Is there a way to let the compiler know that the model files are not sorted ? Is there a way to avoid having to manually sort Modelica files according to package dependencies ?

Thank you in advance

Re: Packages management when using compiler in bash mode

You want to use a mos-script for this use-case, loadFile("modelsRoot/package.mo");

Thank you for your quick answer

Could you please give me an example mos file to load the two packages, one model model1 located in modelsRoot/subModel1/model1.mo (and within the subModel1 package), and run the compilerModelicaOMC command ?

Thank you very much

I did post the entire code (put in a file with .mos extension, for example a.mos). And then an instantiateModel(submodel1.model1); or translateModel(submodel1.model1); or buildModel(submodel1.model1);

Then just call the file: omc a.mos

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: