Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Modelica_EnergyStorages, AdvancedStackCycling

Modelica_EnergyStorages, AdvancedStackCycling

Hey there!

I am very new to Modelica and I try to use the EnergyStorages library.  The examples are so far quite understandable but I have a simple question to the "AdvancedStackCycling". I cannot really retrace how the "batteryStack" get its parameters since it refers just to "cellParameters" in which none of the parameters are actually declared. Shouldn't it have something like "Test1Parameters" somewhere in it?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Re: Modelica_EnergyStorages, AdvancedStackCycling

Alright, I found out by myself and it was quite easy at the end...

can you explane me how do you did?

Hi,
I am new modelics. I am looking to model a supercapacitor based on graphene which involves electrolyte-electrode interactions. Is this is possible in modelica?
Also I couldn't find the energy storage library in my downloaded version (latest for windows)?Where I can find it?

the free library of modelica here: https://modelica.org/libraries but now there isn't energy storage library, so send me a mail to res@nanoride.it and a send you the library
In modelica everithing is possible but don't easy if you are new. Supercapacitors in graphene, vety interesting, can you explane me to res@nanoride.it?

Edited by: claudio34 - Jul-30-15 04:46:55
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: