Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Icon in OME

Icon in OME

Hello everyone,
Me again. current/smile
I need some help with adding icons into OME. I find out the way how to add the icon, but it is not showing in “Libraries Browser”. It’s just shown as a picture when I use that submodel into another model.
I think that for Libraries Browser is another way (another picture format and size) that is used for showing icons.
Another thing that I don’t know how to put into my model is “Documentation”.
If someone can help me to solve this things, I will be very grateful.
Thanks,
Lala

Re: Icon in OME

There is no another way to add icons. Everything you draw on icon layer is used as icon for the model in Libraries Browser and component instance.
You need to write the documentation inside the model code. There is currently no way to write the documentation via GUI.

Adeel.

Adeel, thanks a lot for replaying.
I think that there is a problem with putting image (Bitmap) into icon layer. Bitmap is not showing in Libraries Browser. I know that if I draw something or write something, it is going to work, but Bitmap not. 
Anyway, it is not that big problem.
Cheers,
Lala

P.S. Any tips, hyperlinks or documents for "How to write Documentation"?
Thanks again,
Lala current/smile

Yes bitmap is not supported to be displayed on Libraries Browser. https://trac.openmodelica.org/OpenModel … t.cpp#L330
I don't know why I had done that. Might be there were issues displaying it or might be it was not allowed according to Modelica specifications.
Can you send me your model? I will try it and then enable this feature.

For documentation just look at any of the MSL example.

Adeel.

Adeel, thanks again. current/smile You already helped me a few times.
For making the documentation, I found, at the end, under the Modelica Text View code:

Code:

annotation(...
Documentation(info = "<HTML>
<p>
Model of a...
</p>
<p>
Hello World.
</p>
</HTML>"));

Making the documentation in OME is really nicely done, because it is HTML. current/smile
When I finish everything for my project, I'm going to send You models (for You to add icon-s, bitmap). Before that i have to finish a few things.

Cheers,
Lala

P.S. How to send You my files?

You can send it to my email address.
adeel.asghar [at] liu.se

Adeel.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: