- Official Release
- Stable Development
- dev.xx versions are released during development when the performance is sufficiently stable; they contain bug fixes and some new features that still need to be validated
- dev.beta.xx versions are released in preparation to official releases for testing; no new features are added to beta versions, only bug fixes
- latest stable release: 1.20.0 (download) (commit history) (release notes)
- Nightly Build
- built daily with the latest additions to the code base that pass the standard regression tests (commit history)
- intended to make the latest developments and enhancements available for testers and developers, not for productive usage
- features that are not subject to regression testing may get broken between one nightly build and the next
- current nightly builds 1.21.0-dev (download)
OpenModelica includes SystemDynamics library with World modeling. Instructions for SystemDynamics World3 simulations.
All previous OpenModelica releases are available in our repository.
Please consider supporting our efforts.